Are you looking for a new and exciting career at Nauru Airlines?
We are the Airline of the Central Pacific and fly to seven destinations in the Central and South Pacific. If you're looking for a job where no two days are the same, then Nauru Airlines is for you.
We share job openings to Seek, so please check back regularly.
If you don't see a suitable role listed at this time, please contact our Human Resources team at [email protected]
Technical Services and Planning Manager
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
The supervision and oversight of the Technical Services and Planning Engineers responsible for the following functions:
- Line and Base Maintenance Planning and Scheduling, running maintenance forecasts for a fleet of B737 aircraft
- Service literature assessment and implementation, including the development of work processes
- Managing Part 21 modification and repairs as required
- Defect investigation and corrective action implementation and monitoring
- Contributing to process development and control
- CAMO office administration as required
- Ensuring continuing airworthiness requirements are met
- At least 5 years experience in Technical Services/Maintenance Planning area of a Continuing Airworthiness Management group
- Comprehensive knowledge of CASA regulations (CASR) in particular:
- CASR Part 145 and CASR Part 42G Continuing Airworthiness Management
- The aircraft’s certification basis
The aircraft’s structure and systems, including the propulsion system
- Tertiary Qualifications:
- Hold or have held a B1, B2, or C Licence or equivalent engineering qualification in aeronautical, avionics, mechanical, electrical or electronics, or
- Have a qualification in aircraft maintenance at Certificate IV level as a minimum
- Knowledge and understanding of Safety Management Systems and Human Factors in an aviation environment
- Experience using computerised maintenance management systems
- Knowledge of Quality and Risk Management principles and practices
- Well-developed oral and written communication/negotiation skills
- Excellent computer and analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of 737 series aircraft type (desirable)
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and influence, all levels of staff and management both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build effective relationships and partner with operational areas
- Forward-thinking with the ability to understand the ‘big picture'
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking a new challenge, please email your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to [email protected] by 9:00 am on Monday 22nd November 2021.