Are you looking for a new and exciting career at Nauru Airlines?
We are the Airline of the Central Pacific and fly to seven destinations in the Central and South Pacific. If you're looking for a job where no two days are the same, then Nauru Airlines is for you.
We share job openings to Seek, so please check back regularly.
If you don't see a suitable role listed at this time, please contact our Human Resources team at [email protected]
Pilot Trainee Job Oppourtunity
NAURU AIRLINES is seeking male or female candidates who are motivated and committed to excel through a challenging and demanding training program. The Pilot Trainee Program is an outstanding opportunity designed to equip successful trainees with the skills, qualifications and experience required for a future career as an airline pilot.
The sky is the limit! Take off on an exciting career with Nauru Airline’s Pilot Trainee Program, designed to
offer those passionate about aviation with the skills to realise their dreams of becoming a pilot.
Commencing a career as a Commercial Pilot requires a high level of dedication and passion. In return for this you will be placed in a world class training program and will receive the benefits of training at an internationally recognised flight training school.
Once you successfully complete the program, you can look forward to an exciting career as a pilot with the Nauru Airlines team.
Nauru Airlines is pleased to announce that this intake will be carried out on an annual basis, so please do not be discouraged if you are not selected for the current intake, but instead work towards achieving your dream through further education that will qualify you for the entry criteria in the future.
- Minimum education – must have completed:
i. Year 12 (Form 6) with passes in English, Math’s and Physics, OR
ii. Tertiary level Qualifications in either Math’s, Engineering, Science and/or Aviation.
- Minimum Age - 18 years
- Must be a Nauruan citizen, submit proof of citizenship (passport or birth certificate)
- Current Police Clearance
- Must be proficient in the English language (If possible/available, please provide a copy of your Test Report from an IELTS test)
- Basic computer skills
- Must be physically, mentally and medically fit to pass the rigorous testing regime demanded of being a pilot
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Willing and able to spend extended time away from the designated home base
Click here to view the PDF for the Pilot Trainee job opportunity with Nauru Airlines.